[鍵盤] Foxlab Key65:My first customize mech keyboard



After owned 4 leopold keyboards,
and been a long time lurker of mech community sites.
I think it's time to move on to build my first customize mech keyboard.
So,in September of last year I joined the groupbuy of Foxlab Key65 on geekhack,
due to covid-19 affected,
after long wait,
I finally got my package and finished my first build.

Key65 with GMK Jamon




Keyboard: Foxlab Key65 
Mount type:Gasket
Plate material: Brass
Keycaps: GMK Jamon 
Switches: Tealios V2 lubed with Krytox 205g0,springs lubed with Krytox 106
Stabilizers: GMK screw in stabilizers lubed with Permatex 22058


Simple review:
I love 65% layout a lot,
with arrow keys and so compact simply looks good,
The whole keyboard is well designed and well made ,
foxlab was doing a great job.
It is easy to build,
and typing sound is even quieter than my FC660m silent red which make me feel satisfied.
but the color of the case is way brighter than the render,
looks like titanium grey to me,still looks good,
but if I have a second chance to chose ,I'll definitely  pick E-white .



Bottom side:Key logo is cute


Switches Lubing:(switche opener:ilumkb Nutcracker V2)


Switches soldering finished:

Key65 with GMK Jamon

Keycaps: GMK Spacecadet

Key65 with GMK Spacecadet

Key65 with GMK Spacecadet


Compare to render:


Comments

Popular Posts